Microwave Heating Corn on the Cob
- Wrap singular ears of old fashioned corn in moist paper towels.
- Place the wrapped corn onto a microwave-safe plate.
- Place the plate into the microwave and set the machine’s energy to 50 percent.
- Warmth the corn for 2 minutes.
- Expel the plate from the microwave and unwrap the corn.
- Season the corn to taste with salt, pepper and margarine, and serve while it is as yet hot
Microwave Heating Corn Kernels
- Exchange the corn bits to a microwave-safe dish.
- Place the dish into the microwave and alter the machine’s energy to 50 percent.
- Warmth the corn for 1 minute.
- Blend the corn, including spread if coveted.
- Keep warming the corn for one more moment and serve quickly while it is hot.
Corn On The Cob Cooking Tips
Check the corn’s temperature with a sustenance thermometer. Warming nourishment to 165 degrees Fahrenheit is ideal for murdering off microorganisms. On the off chance that you don’t have a microwave, warm corn pieces in a pot on the stove over medium warmth. Additionally, put corn cobs into a pot of water, heat it to the point of boiling and enable them to stew for 3 to 5 minutes. Store beforehand cooked corn in the cooler for up to two days before utilizing or disposing of it.
Things You’ll Need
- Paper towels
- Microwave-safe plate
- Microwave-safe dish